• Brand new pre-programmed EFI firmware chip. 100% working and confirmed with clean ME Region. • Fix Corrupted Firmware. • Remove iCloud Lock (4 or 6 Pin Code) • Remove Mac EFI Password Lock • Disabled Mac. • Solve MDM Remote Management (Do not use your original S/N if your Mac has MDM)
• (It will NOT remove the Operating system password or Hard Drive password)
• The chip needs to be soldered on the motherboard. Professional soldering skills are needed to
replace the chip. Please be careful to not damage the components around the chip. We are not responsible if you damage your logic board.
• It is highly recommended to wipe and reinstall a fresh version of MacOS after installing the new chip.
• Please add your laptop serial number in serial number field if you like to retain your original S/N.
• Please select the correct EMC model or motherboard number. The EMC number is written on the back cover of your Mac or you can find the EMC number by visiting this website.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problem with your order.
United States: USPS First Class 3-4 business days.
International shipping: USPS First Class International Mail 7 – 21 days.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment.
EFI Chip Location/ Installation
Please make sure to follow the pin sequences; there is order on the pins. The small dot on the chip is the PIN #1. Make sure to check the position of the old chip and solder the new chip following that order.
Reset the PRAM after installing the new chip
Turn on your Mac and hold down all four keys at the same time. “Command” + “Option” + “P” + “R”
Keep holding down all four keys until you hear the startup sound for the second time.
Reinstall a clean version of macOS. (First erase the hard drive using Disk Utility and then reinstall macOS)